Original Research Article
Richer milk for sons but more milk for daughters: Sex-biased investment during lactation varies with maternal life history in rhesus macaques
Article first published online: 21 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Special Issue: Trade-Offs in Female Life Histories: Integrating Evolutionary Frameworks
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 512–519, July/August 2009
How to Cite
Hinde, K. (2009), Richer milk for sons but more milk for daughters: Sex-biased investment during lactation varies with maternal life history in rhesus macaques. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 21: 512–519. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.20917
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 6 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 2 JAN 2009
- NSF. Grant Number: DDIG 0525025
- American Society of Primatologists
- NIH. Grant Numbers: RR019970, RR000169, DK77639
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!