Original Research Article/Special Section: 2008 Plenary Session Advances in Evolutionary Endocrinology
Fetal signaling through placental structure and endocrine function: Illustrations and implications from a nonhuman primate model
Version of Record online: 21 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Volume 21, Issue 6, pages 745–753, November/December 2009
How to Cite
Rutherford, J. N. (2009), Fetal signaling through placental structure and endocrine function: Illustrations and implications from a nonhuman primate model. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 21: 745–753. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.20923
- Issue online: 9 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 21 APR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 10 FEB 2009
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R01-R022022, P51-RR1396
- NIDDK. Grant Number: R01-DK776
- NHLBI. Grant Number: 1-R01-HL085144
- American Society of Primatologists
- Center for the Integrated Study of Animal Behavior at Indiana University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!