Original Research Article
Cultural versus reproductive success: Why does economic development bring new tradeoffs?
Version of Record online: 14 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Special Issue: Trade-Offs in Female Life Histories: Integrating Evolutionary Frameworks
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 464–471, July/August 2009
How to Cite
Newson, L. (2009), Cultural versus reproductive success: Why does economic development bring new tradeoffs?. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 21: 464–471. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.20925
- Issue online: 9 JUN 2009
- Version of Record online: 14 APR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 10 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 30 OCT 2008
- UK Economic and Social Research Council. Grant Number: RES-000-22-1261
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!