Original Research Article
Ritualized combat as an indicator of intrasexual selection effects on male life history evolution
Version of Record online: 21 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 45–49, January/February 2010
How to Cite
Graves, B. M. (2010), Ritualized combat as an indicator of intrasexual selection effects on male life history evolution. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 22: 45–49. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.20933
- Issue online: 4 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 21 APR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 17 DEC 2008
- A sabbatical award from Northern Michigan University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!