This article was presented at the 2008 AAPA meeting in a symposium in honor of A. Roberto Frisancho, on the occasion of his retirement from the Department of Anthropology of the University of Michigan.
Original Research Article
Influence of helminth infections on childhood nutritional status in lowland Bolivia†
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Special Issue: Special Section: Symposium in Honor of A. Roberto Frisancho
Volume 21, Issue 5, pages 651–656, September/October 2009
How to Cite
Tanner, S., Leonard, W.R., Mcdade, T.W., Reyes-Garcia, V., Godoy, R. and Huanca, T. (2009), Influence of helminth infections on childhood nutritional status in lowland Bolivia. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 21: 651–656. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.20944
- Issue online: 3 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 25 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 10 NOV 2008
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 0200767
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!