Original Research Article
Body frame dimensions are related to obesity and fatness: Lean trunk size, skinfolds, and body mass index
Article first published online: 16 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 83–91, January/February 2010
How to Cite
Henneberg, M. and Ulijaszek, S. J. (2010), Body frame dimensions are related to obesity and fatness: Lean trunk size, skinfolds, and body mass index. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 22: 83–91. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.20957
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 16 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 APR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 30 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 30 DEC 2008
- SHARP Dummies
- Wood Jones Bequest
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!