Original Research Article
Brains versus brawn: An empirical test of Barker's brain sparing model
Article first published online: 21 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 206–215, March/April 2010
How to Cite
Baker, J., Workman, M., Bedrick, E., Frey, M. A., Hurtado, M. and Pearson, O. (2010), Brains versus brawn: An empirical test of Barker's brain sparing model. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 22: 206–215. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.20979
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 21 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!