Maternal capital and the metabolic ghetto: An evolutionary perspective on the transgenerational basis of health inequalities
Article first published online: 20 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 1–17, January/February 2010
How to Cite
Wells, J. C.K. (2010), Maternal capital and the metabolic ghetto: An evolutionary perspective on the transgenerational basis of health inequalities. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 22: 1–17. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.20994
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 20 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 3 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAY 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!