Original Research Article
Selection in utero: A biological response to mass layoffs
Version of Record online: 13 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 396–400, May/June 2010
How to Cite
Catalano, R., Zilko, C. E. M., Saxton, K. B. and Bruckner, T. (2010), Selection in utero: A biological response to mass layoffs. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 22: 396–400. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.21011
- Issue online: 7 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 13 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 26 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAR 2009
- Robert Wood Johnson Health and Society Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!