Original Research Article
Associations between sleep quality with cardiorespiratory fitness and BMI among adolescent girls
Article first published online: 28 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 473–475, July/August 2010
How to Cite
Mota, J. and Vale, S. (2010), Associations between sleep quality with cardiorespiratory fitness and BMI among adolescent girls. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 22: 473–475. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.21019
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 28 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 16 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 1 SEP 2009
- Foundation of Science and Technology. Grant Number: FCT/SFRH/BD/30059/2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!