Original Research Article
Photoperiod at conception predicts C677T-MTHFR genotype: A novel gene-environment interaction
Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 484–489, July/August 2010
How to Cite
Lucock, M., Glanville, T., Ovadia, L., Yates, Z., Walker, J. and Simpson, N. (2010), Photoperiod at conception predicts C677T-MTHFR genotype: A novel gene-environment interaction. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 22: 484–489. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.21022
- Issue online: 1 JUN 2010
- Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 16 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 5 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!