Original Research Article
Genetic characterization of uniparental lineages in populations from Southwest Iberia with past malaria endemicity
Version of Record online: 13 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Volume 22, Issue 5, pages 588–595, September/October 2010
How to Cite
Pereira, V., Gomes, V., Amorim, A., Gusmão, L. and João Prata, M. (2010), Genetic characterization of uniparental lineages in populations from Southwest Iberia with past malaria endemicity. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 22: 588–595. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.21049
- Issue online: 19 AUG 2010
- Version of Record online: 13 APR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 20 NOV 2009
- Fundação para a Ciência e a Tecnologia (POCTI, Programa Operacional Ciência, Tecnologia e Inovação). Grant Numbers: POCI/ANT/57037/2004, SFRH/BD/47569/2008, SFRH/BD/36045/2007
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|AJHB_21049_sm_suppinfotableS1.doc||271K||Table S1 — mtDNA haplotypes and haplogroups detected in Coruche, Pias and Alcacer do Sal.|
|AJHB_21049_sm_suppinfotableS2.doc||310K||Table S2 — Y chromosome STR haplotypes and SNP haplogroups for Coruche, Pias and Alcacer do Sal.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.