Original Research Article
Lumbar ontogenetic growth and sexual dimorphism in modern humans
Article first published online: 16 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Volume 22, Issue 5, pages 596–603, September/October 2010
How to Cite
Valverde, E., Gálvez-López, E., Alba-Fernández, C., del Río, L. and Casinos, A. (2010), Lumbar ontogenetic growth and sexual dimorphism in modern humans. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 22: 596–603. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.21050
- Issue published online: 19 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUL 2009
- Ministerio de Educación y Ciencia, Spain. Grant Numbers: BOS2000-0997, CGL2005-04402/BOS
- AGAUR, Generalitat de Catalunya, Spain. Grant Number: 2005SGR00955
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!