Original Research Article
Do mobile phone base stations affect sleep of residents? Results from an experimental double-blind sham-controlled field study
Article first published online: 10 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Volume 22, Issue 5, pages 613–618, September/October 2010
How to Cite
Danker-Hopfe, H., Dorn, H., Bornkessel, C. and Sauter, C. (2010), Do mobile phone base stations affect sleep of residents? Results from an experimental double-blind sham-controlled field study. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 22: 613–618. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.21053
- Issue published online: 19 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 10 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 22 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 15 DEC 2009
- Federal Office for Radiation Protection (BfS), German Mobile Telecommunication Research Programme (DMF)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!