Original Research Article
Do mobile phone base stations affect sleep of residents? Results from an experimental double-blind sham-controlled field study
Article first published online: 10 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Volume 22, Issue 5, pages 613–618, September/October 2010
How to Cite
Danker-Hopfe, H., Dorn, H., Bornkessel, C. and Sauter, C. (2010), Do mobile phone base stations affect sleep of residents? Results from an experimental double-blind sham-controlled field study. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 22: 613–618. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.21053
- Issue published online: 19 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 10 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 22 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 15 DEC 2009
- Federal Office for Radiation Protection (BfS), German Mobile Telecommunication Research Programme (DMF)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!