Original Research Article
The trend of mean BMI values of US adults, birth cohorts 1882–1986 indicates that the obesity epidemic began earlier than hitherto thought
Version of Record online: 10 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Volume 22, Issue 5, pages 631–638, September/October 2010
How to Cite
Komlos, J. and Brabec, M. (2010), The trend of mean BMI values of US adults, birth cohorts 1882–1986 indicates that the obesity epidemic began earlier than hitherto thought. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 22: 631–638. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.21055
- Issue online: 19 AUG 2010
- Version of Record online: 10 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 4 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 18 OCT 2009
- Institutional Research Plan of the Czech Republic (Computer Science for the Information Society: Models, Algorithms, Applications). Grant Number: AV0Z10300504
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!