Original Research Article
Chronic radiation exposure in the Rivne-Polissia region of Ukraine: Implications for birth defects
Article first published online: 11 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Volume 22, Issue 5, pages 667–674, September/October 2010
How to Cite
Dancause, K. N., Yevtushok, L., Lapchenko, S., Shumlyansky, I., Shevchenko, G., Wertelecki, W. and Garruto, R. M. (2010), Chronic radiation exposure in the Rivne-Polissia region of Ukraine: Implications for birth defects. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 22: 667–674. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.21063
- Issue published online: 19 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 11 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 22 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 12 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!