Original Research Article
Secular trend in age at menarche in indigenous and nonindigenous women in Chile
Article first published online: 24 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Volume 22, Issue 5, pages 688–694, September/October 2010
How to Cite
Ossa, X.M., Munoz, S., Amigo, H. and Bangdiwala, S.I. (2010), Secular trend in age at menarche in indigenous and nonindigenous women in Chile. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 22: 688–694. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.21068
- Issue published online: 19 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 24 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 APR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 1 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 1 DEC 2009
- National Found of Scientific and Technological Development. Grant Number: FONDECYT Project N° 81060884
- Higher Education Division of the Ministry of Education. Grant Number: MECESUP Program FRO003.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!