The findings contained in this paper are not to be construed as an official Department of the Army position unless so designated by other authorized documents.
Original Research Article
Article first published online: 24 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Volume 22, Issue 5, pages 695–701, September/October 2010
How to Cite
Garlie, T. N., Obusek, J. P., Corner, B. D. and Zambraski, E. J. (2010), Comparison of body fat estimates using 3D digital laser scans, direct manual anthropometry, and DXA in men. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 22: 695–701. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.21069
Citation of trade names in this report does not constitute an official endorsement or approval of the use of such items.
The investigators have adhered to the policies for protection of human subjects as prescribed in Army Regulation 70-25, and the research was conducted in adherence with the provisions of 45 CFR Part 46.
This article is a US Government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
- Issue published online: 19 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 24 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 APR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 30 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!