Original Research Article
Breastfeeding and later psychosocial development in the Philippines
Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Volume 22, Issue 6, pages 725–730, November/December 2010
How to Cite
Duazo, P., Avila, J. and Kuzawa, C. W. (2010), Breastfeeding and later psychosocial development in the Philippines. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 22: 725–730. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.21073
- Issue online: 16 OCT 2010
- Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 APR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 16 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 19 JAN 2010
- FIRCA. Grant Number: R03-HD051555-01-A1
- National Institutes of Health/Fogarty International Center, National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (NICHD). Grant Number: RO1-TW05604-01.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!