Original Research Article
Blood lipids, infection, and inflammatory markers in the Tsimane of Bolivia
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Volume 22, Issue 6, pages 731–740, November/December 2010
How to Cite
Vasunilashorn, S., Crimmins, E. M., Kim, J. K., Winking, J., Gurven, M., Kaplan, H. and Finch, C. E. (2010), Blood lipids, infection, and inflammatory markers in the Tsimane of Bolivia. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 22: 731–740. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.21074
- Issue published online: 16 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 APR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 22 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 25 AUG 2009
- National Institute on Aging. Grant Numbers: RD1AG024119-01, P30AG17265, R21AG031988, T32AG0037
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: BCS-0422690
- Keck Foundation
- USC Oakley Fellowship Fund
- Ziegler Fund, and the Ellison Medical Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!