Original Research Article
Blood lipids, infection, and inflammatory markers in the Tsimane of Bolivia
Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Volume 22, Issue 6, pages 731–740, November/December 2010
How to Cite
Vasunilashorn, S., Crimmins, E. M., Kim, J. K., Winking, J., Gurven, M., Kaplan, H. and Finch, C. E. (2010), Blood lipids, infection, and inflammatory markers in the Tsimane of Bolivia. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 22: 731–740. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.21074
- Issue online: 16 OCT 2010
- Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 APR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 22 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 25 AUG 2009
- National Institute on Aging. Grant Numbers: RD1AG024119-01, P30AG17265, R21AG031988, T32AG0037
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: BCS-0422690
- Keck Foundation
- USC Oakley Fellowship Fund
- Ziegler Fund, and the Ellison Medical Foundation
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.