Original Research Article
Nonmetric cranial variation of Jomon Japan: Implications for the evolution of eastern Asian diversity
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Volume 22, Issue 6, pages 782–790, November/December 2010
How to Cite
Nakashima, A., Ishida, H., Shigematsu, M., Goto, M. and Hanihara, T. (2010), Nonmetric cranial variation of Jomon Japan: Implications for the evolution of eastern Asian diversity. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 22: 782–790. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.21083
- Issue published online: 16 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 30 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAR 2010
- Ministry of Education, Science and Culture in Japan
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research. Grant Numbers: 22570220, 21405014
- Japan Fellowship for Research in United Kingdom
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science
- Smithsonian Opportunities for Research and Study
- Smithsonian Institution Fellowship Program, 2001-2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!