Original Research Article
The effect of hydrogen peroxide-induced oxidative stress on leukocytes depends on age and physical training in healthy human subjects carrying the same genotypes of antioxidant enzymes' gene polymorphisms
Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Volume 22, Issue 6, pages 807–812, November/December 2010
How to Cite
Miranda-Vilela, A. L., Alves, P. C. Z., Akimoto, A. K., Pereira, L. C. S., Nazaré Klautau-Guimarães, M. d. and Grisolia, C. K. (2010), The effect of hydrogen peroxide-induced oxidative stress on leukocytes depends on age and physical training in healthy human subjects carrying the same genotypes of antioxidant enzymes' gene polymorphisms. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 22: 807–812. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.21086
- Issue online: 16 OCT 2010
- Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 10 APR 2010
- University of Brasília (UnB)
- National Council for Technological and Scientific Development (CNPq)
- Scientific and Technological Enterprises Foundation (FINATEC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!