Original Research Article
Salivary alpha-amylase and cortisol among pentecostals on a worship and nonworship day
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Volume 22, Issue 6, pages 819–822, November/December 2010
How to Cite
Lynn, C. D., Paris, J., Frye, C. A. and Schell, L. M. (2010), Salivary alpha-amylase and cortisol among pentecostals on a worship and nonworship day. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 22: 819–822. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.21088
- Issue published online: 16 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 27 DEC 2009
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 0819190
- Society for the Scientific Study of Religion
- SUNY Benevolent Association
- University at Albany Graduate Studies
- GSO. Grant Numbers: MH0676980, RMH067698b, R24 MD001120
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!