Original Research Article
Life history, immune function, and intestinal helminths: Trade-offs among immunoglobulin E, C-reactive protein, and growth in an Amazonian population
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Volume 22, Issue 6, pages 836–848, November/December 2010
How to Cite
Blackwell, A. D., Snodgrass, J. J., Madimenos, F. C. and Sugiyama, L. S. (2010), Life history, immune function, and intestinal helminths: Trade-offs among immunoglobulin E, C-reactive protein, and growth in an Amazonian population. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 22: 836–848. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.21092
- Issue published online: 16 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 23 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 17 FEB 2010
- NSF. Grant Number: BCS-0824602
- NIH. Grant Number: 5DP1O000516-04
- UO Anthropology Department
- UO Institute of Cognitive and Decision Sciences
- UO Office of Research Grants
- Ryoichi Sasakawa Young Leaders Fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!