Original Research Article
Microevolutionary processes due to landscape features in the province of Jujuy (Argentina)
Article first published online: 10 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 177–184, March/April 2011
How to Cite
Gómez-Pérez, L., Alfonso-sánchez, M. A., Dipierri, J. E., Alfaro, E., García-Obregón, S., De Pancorbo, M. M., Bailliet, G. and Peña, J. A. (2011), Microevolutionary processes due to landscape features in the province of Jujuy (Argentina). Am. J. Hum. Biol., 23: 177–184. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.21098
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 10 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 3 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAY 2010
- Programa de Subvención a Grupos Consolidados, Departamento de Educación, Universidades e Investigación
- Basque Government. Grant Number: IT-424-07
- University of the Basque Country
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!