Original Research Article
Sex differences in the consequences of early-life exposure to epidemiological stress—A life-history approach
Article first published online: 10 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 201–208, March/April 2011
How to Cite
Störmer, C. (2011), Sex differences in the consequences of early-life exposure to epidemiological stress—A life-history approach. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 23: 201–208. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.21103
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 10 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 7 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 AUG 2010
- German VolkswagenStiftung
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: VO310/12-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!