The authors have indicated they have no financial relationships relevant to this article to disclose.
Original Research Article
Secular trends in height and weight for healthy Han children aged 0–7 years in China, 1975–2005†
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 209–215, March/April 2011
How to Cite
Zong, X.-N., Li, H. and Zhu, Z.-H. (2011), Secular trends in height and weight for healthy Han children aged 0–7 years in China, 1975–2005. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 23: 209–215. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.21105
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 12 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 15 APR 2010
- Department of Maternal and Child Health Care and Community Health of the Ministry of Health of the People's Republic of China. Grant Number: 2005-41
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!