This work is dedicated to the memory of Loredana Castrì.
Original Research Article
Mitochondrial DNA variability in the Titicaca basin: Matches and mismatches with linguistics and ethnohistory
Article first published online: 16 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Special Issue: 2010 Wiley-Liss Plenary Session on Human Biology and the Brain
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 89–99, January/February 2011
How to Cite
Barbieri, C., Heggarty, P., Castrì, L., Luiselli, D. and Pettener, D. (2011), Mitochondrial DNA variability in the Titicaca basin: Matches and mismatches with linguistics and ethnohistory. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 23: 89–99. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.21107
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 16 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 1 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAR 2010
- Italian Ministry of University PRIN 2007 grant
- University of Bologna. Grant Number: Strategic Project 2006-2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!