Original Research Article
Inverse association between adiposity and telomere length: The fels longitudinal study
Article first published online: 15 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Special Issue: 2010 Wiley-Liss Plenary Session on Human Biology and the Brain
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 100–106, January/February 2011
How to Cite
Lee, M., Martin, H., Firpo, M. A. and Demerath, E. W. (2011), Inverse association between adiposity and telomere length: The fels longitudinal study. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 23: 100–106. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.21109
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 15 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 8 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUL 2010
- National Institute of Health. Grant Numbers: NIA R03 AG023251, NICHD R01 HD12252
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!