Original Research Article
X-chromosomal genetic diversity and linkage disequilibrium patterns in Amerindians and non-Amerindian populations
Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 299–304, May/June 2011
How to Cite
Amorim, C. E. G., Wang, S., Marrero, A. R., Salzano, F. M., Ruiz-Linares, A. and Bortolini, M. C. (2011), X-chromosomal genetic diversity and linkage disequilibrium patterns in Amerindians and non-Amerindian populations. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 23: 299–304. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.21110
- Issue online: 11 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 8 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 5 APR 2010
- Institutos do Milênio and Apoio a Núcleos de Excelência Programs
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado do Rio Grande do Sul
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!