Mitochondrial polymorphisms associated with differential longevity do not impact lifetime-reproductive success
Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 225–227, March/April 2011
How to Cite
Castrì, L., Madrigal, L., Melendez-Obando, M., Villegas-Palma, R., Barrantes, R., Raventos, H., Pereira, R., Luiselli, D. and Pettener, D. (2011), Mitochondrial polymorphisms associated with differential longevity do not impact lifetime-reproductive success. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 23: 225–227. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.21112
- Issue online: 11 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 9 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUN 2010
- National Institutes of Aging. Grant Number: 1-R03-AG022616-01
- Italian MIUR
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!