The evolution of the meningeal vascular system in the human genus: From brain shape to thermoregulation
Version of Record online: 30 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Special Issue: 2010 Wiley-Liss Plenary Session on Human Biology and the Brain
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 35–43, January/February 2011
How to Cite
Bruner, E., Mantini, S., Musso, F., De La Cuétara, J. M., Ripani, M. and Sherkat, S. (2011), The evolution of the meningeal vascular system in the human genus: From brain shape to thermoregulation. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 23: 35–43. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.21123
- Issue online: 10 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 30 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 27 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUN 2010
- Junta de Castilla y Leon, Spain. Grant Number: GR-249 and GR-224
- Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación, Spain. Grant Numbers: CGL2009-12703-C03-01, MTM2007-67389 (EU-FEDER support)
- Fundación Duques de Soria, Spain
- UBU-Caja Burgos, Spain. Grant Number: K07J0I
- Università degli Studi di Roma Foro Italico, Italia. Grant Number: 61/2010 (1/03/2010)
- Istituto Italiano di Antropologia, Italia
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!