Original Research Article
The serum leptin level and body mass index in Melanesian and Micronesian Solomon Islanders: Focus on genetic factors and urbanization
Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 435–444, July/August 2011
How to Cite
Furusawa, T., Naka, I., Yamauchi, T., Natsuhara, K., Kimura, R., Nakazawa, M., Ishida, T., Nishida, N., Eddie, R., Ohtsuka, R. and Ohashi, J. (2011), The serum leptin level and body mass index in Melanesian and Micronesian Solomon Islanders: Focus on genetic factors and urbanization. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 23: 435–444. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.21124
- Issue online: 4 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 3 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUN 2010
- KAKENHI Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research of the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology, Japan. Grant Numbers: A14255008, B22370084
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!