Original Research Article
An evolutionary review of human telomere biology: The thrifty telomere hypothesis and notes on potential adaptive paternal effects
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 149–167, March/April 2011
How to Cite
Eisenberg, D. T.A. (2011), An evolutionary review of human telomere biology: The thrifty telomere hypothesis and notes on potential adaptive paternal effects. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 23: 149–167. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.21127
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 3 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 5 FEB 2010
- National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!