Original Research Article
Positive antibody response to vaccination in adolescence predicts lower C-reactive protein concentration in young adulthood in the philippines
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 313–318, May/June 2011
How to Cite
Mcdade, T. W., Adair, L., Feranil, A. B. and Kuzawa, C. (2011), Positive antibody response to vaccination in adolescence predicts lower C-reactive protein concentration in young adulthood in the philippines. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 23: 313–318. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.21128
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 28 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 13 AUG 2010
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: RO1 HL085144, 5 RO1 TW05596
- Interdisciplinary Obesity Center. Grant Number: RR20649
- Center for Environmental Health and Susceptibility (project 7-2004-E). Grant Number: ES10126
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!