Original Research Article
Elevated pulmonary artery pressure among Amhara highlanders in Ethiopia
Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 168–176, March/April 2011
How to Cite
Hoit, B. D., Dalton, N. D., Gebremedhin, A., Janocha, A., Zimmerman, P. A., Zimmerman, A. M., Strohl, K. P., Erzurum, S. C. and Beall, C. M. (2011), Elevated pulmonary artery pressure among Amhara highlanders in Ethiopia. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 23: 168–176. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.21130
- Issue online: 11 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 6 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 29 APR 2010
- Biosound Esaote, Inc. (Indianapolis, IN)
- Philips Medical Systems (Andover, MA) loaned echo Doppler equipment
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: NSF0452326, HL60917
- Clinical Translation Science Award (Case Western Reserve University and the Cleveland Clinic). Grant Number: RR024989
- ASE Sonographer Award (N.D.)
- VA Research Services
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!