Comparative genetic approaches to the evolution of human brain and behavior
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Special Issue: 2010 Wiley-Liss Plenary Session on Human Biology and the Brain
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 53–64, January/February 2011
How to Cite
Vallender, E. J. (2011), Comparative genetic approaches to the evolution of human brain and behavior. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 23: 53–64. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.21132
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 11 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 31 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!