Original Research Article
Altered growth patterns of a mountain Ok population of Papua New Guinea over 25 years of change
Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 325–332, May/June 2011
How to Cite
Adhikari, A., Sen, A., Brumbaugh, R. C. and Schwartz, J. (2011), Altered growth patterns of a mountain Ok population of Papua New Guinea over 25 years of change. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 23: 325–332. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.21134
- Issue online: 11 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 29 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUN 2010
- Office of the Vice President for Research and the Department of Molecular and Integrative Physiology, University of Michigan
- NIH training grant in Developmental Origins of Endocrine Dysfunction. Grant Number: T32 DK071212
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!