Original Research Article
Altered growth patterns of a mountain Ok population of Papua New Guinea over 25 years of change
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 325–332, May/June 2011
How to Cite
Adhikari, A., Sen, A., Brumbaugh, R. C. and Schwartz, J. (2011), Altered growth patterns of a mountain Ok population of Papua New Guinea over 25 years of change. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 23: 325–332. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.21134
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 29 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUN 2010
- Office of the Vice President for Research and the Department of Molecular and Integrative Physiology, University of Michigan
- NIH training grant in Developmental Origins of Endocrine Dysfunction. Grant Number: T32 DK071212
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|AJHB_21134_sm_supptable.doc||30K||Supporting Table Summary of height(cm), weight(kg) and BMI(kg/m2) for Mt Ok subjects at Telefomin.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.