Biochemical specificity of von economo neurons in hominoids
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Special Issue: 2010 Wiley-Liss Plenary Session on Human Biology and the Brain
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 22–28, January/February 2011
How to Cite
Stimpson, C. D., Tetreault, N. A., Allman, J. M., Jacobs, B., Butti, C., Hof, P. R. and Sherwood, C. C. (2011), Biochemical specificity of von economo neurons in hominoids. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 23: 22–28. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.21135
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 13 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 29 SEP 2010
- Great Ape Aging Project (NIH). Grant Number: AG14308
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: BCS-0515484, BCS-0549117, BCS-0827531, DGE-0801634
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: NS42867
- James S. McDonnell Foundation. Grant Number: 22002078
- Foundation for Comparative and Conservation Biology
- Cleveland Metroparks Zoo
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!