Original Research Article
The co-occurrence of obesity, elevated blood pressure, and acanthosis nigricans among American Indian school children: Identifying individual heritage and environment-level correlates
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 346–352, May/June 2011
How to Cite
Hearst, M. O., N. Laska, M., Himes, J. H., Butterbrodt, M., Sinaiko, A., Iron Cloud, R., Tobacco, M. and Story, M. (2011), The co-occurrence of obesity, elevated blood pressure, and acanthosis nigricans among American Indian school children: Identifying individual heritage and environment-level correlates. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 23: 346–352. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.21140
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 27 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUN 2010
- Minnesota Obesity Center and the University of Minnesota Center for Transdisciplinary Research on Energetics and Cancer. Grant Number: NCI Grant 1 U54 CA116849-01
- National Cancer Institute. Grant Number: K07CA126837
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!