Bioimpedance analysis: Should it be used in morbid obesity?
Version of Record online: 29 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 420–422, May/June 2011
How to Cite
Leal, A. A.D., Faintuch, J., Morais, Á. A.C., Noe, J. A.B., Bertollo, D. M., Morais, R. C. and Cabrini, D. (2011), Bioimpedance analysis: Should it be used in morbid obesity?. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 23: 420–422. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.21143
- Issue online: 11 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 29 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 26 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 1 OCT 2010
- CNPq. Grant Number: 300392/2008-7
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!