Right hand digit ratio (2D:4D) is associated with oral cancer
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 423–425, May/June 2011
How to Cite
NicolÁs Hopp, R. and Jorge, J. (2011), Right hand digit ratio (2D:4D) is associated with oral cancer. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 23: 423–425. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.21144
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 30 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 13 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!