Original Research Article
Behavioral changes associated with economic development in the South Pacific: Health transition in Vanuatu
Version of Record online: 8 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 366–376, May/June 2011
How to Cite
Dancause, K. N., Dehuff, C., Soloway, L. E., Vilar, M., Chan, C., Wilson, M., Tarivonda, L., Regenvanu, R., Kaneko, A., Garruto, R. M. and Lum, J. K. (2011), Behavioral changes associated with economic development in the South Pacific: Health transition in Vanuatu. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 23: 366–376. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.21146
- Issue online: 11 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 8 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 31 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 7 DEC 2009
- Binghamton University Laboratory of Evolutionary Anthropology and Health, the Graduate Program in Biomedical Anthropology
- NSF Doctoral Dissertation Improvement Award. Grant Number: BCS-0925664
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!