Original Research Article
Harris lines revisited: Prevalence, comorbidities, and possible etiologies
Version of Record online: 8 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 381–391, May/June 2011
How to Cite
Papageorgopoulou, C., Suter, S. K., Rühli, F. J. and Siegmund, F. (2011), Harris lines revisited: Prevalence, comorbidities, and possible etiologies. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 23: 381–391. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.21155
- Issue online: 11 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 8 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 17 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 3 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!