Original Research Article
Modeling the effects of weaning age on length of female reproductive period: Implications for the evolution of human life history
Article first published online: 27 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 479–487, July/August 2011
How to Cite
Kachel, A. F., Premo, L.S. and Hublin, J.-J. (2011), Modeling the effects of weaning age on length of female reproductive period: Implications for the evolution of human life history. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 23: 479–487. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.21157
- Issue published online: 4 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 22 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUL 2010
- Max Planck International Research Network on Aging (MaxNetAging) of the Max Planck Society
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.