Original Research Article
The effects of time and intensity of exercise on novel and established markers of CVD in adolescent youth
Article first published online: 4 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 517–526, July/August 2011
How to Cite
Buchan, D. S., Ollis, S., Young, J. D., Thomas, N. E., Cooper, S.-M., Tong, T. K., Nie, J., Malina, R. M. and Baker, J. S. (2011), The effects of time and intensity of exercise on novel and established markers of CVD in adolescent youth. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 23: 517–526. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.21166
- Issue published online: 4 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!