Original Research Article
Caregiving, gender, and nutritional status in Nyanza Province, Kenya: Grandmothers gain, grandfathers lose
Article first published online: 27 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 498–508, July/August 2011
How to Cite
Ice, G. H., Heh, V., Yogo, J. and Juma, E. (2011), Caregiving, gender, and nutritional status in Nyanza Province, Kenya: Grandmothers gain, grandfathers lose. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 23: 498–508. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.21172
- Issue published online: 4 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2010
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 0515890
- Ohio University (Research Committee, Baker and Research Challenge Awards)
- Ohio University College of Osteopathic Medicine (Research and Scholarly Affairs Committee Awards)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!